Sunday, September 21, 2008

The BIG 14!!!


Hunter with her friend Emmaleigh
on her 14th Birthday! They are both growing up and often argue with their parents.
Yeah for the teen years!!!
Hunters birthday present was getting her bedroom redone. Her main request was a chandelier that of course you can't see in this picture. My sisters Allyson and Ashley helped me shop for the table, ottoman, and chandelier on our girls weekend to Boise recently. Ashley and I painted arranged the room in 2 days. Ashley had her first lesson on how to hang a chandelier. It is nice to have Ashley close with mom in Chicago. We miss you mom and dad! Mom you would have loved to help put this all together, I learned from you how to take every experience as a challenge .
Thanks for your example!

5 comments:

vvjenks said...

This bed (wish I could see the chandelier) is magazine material. I love the walls as well.

I see just a little bit of me in your go and get it attitutde.

I miss that here-I don't pursue those project here and your dad loves that I can't!!
Mom

vvjenks said...

Hudson

You camo man!! I hope you don't grow up too much while we are away. We look forward to watching you when we get home.

We love you lots.

Grandma & Grandpa J

tonyandalli said...

It looks great!! I'm so glad you posted pictures- I've been dying to see the finished product!! Tell Hunter Happy birthday for me!

the Jenks said...

Jodi, You're hired for our next remodel job! Maybe you could do that for my room. Awesome! With a room like that do you think she'll keep it clean?

allyson said...

You amaze me! I wish you lived closer to me or vice versa. You're a true inspiration.

Love ya,
Allyson