Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged

Well thanks to my sister Allyson I've been tagged and after reading my sister-in-law Jen's blog I figured out what that means. So bear with me as I come up with 6 things you might not know about me.

1. I love a challenge or new project and am consumed by it until it is completed. Now you have figured out why I am in nursing school!

2. I like color! Not one wall in my house is white except of course the ceiling. I get comments about this all the time from people at school because I always insert colored clip art onto my papers. Color helps me learn!

3. If I don't make my bed in the morning it calls to me all day to go back to sleep. I tell my husband sleeping is my hobby. No one is bugging me now that my kids are older when I am sleeping, they now they will be in trouble if they wake me up. Needles to say I don't like mornings.

4. The hardest part of my day is getting out of bed. I bet you guessed that one already.

5. I like change, and when I begin to feel down I usually go get my hair redone: new style, color, or what every my beautician wants to do, I don't care. I think I get a bit of a high from a new style and trying to figure out how to fix it.

6. This is the hardest one to come up with.....thinking...thinking....I have developed a sick sense of humor since starting nursing school and just recently poked 3 different people, a few a couple of times, until I got my first IV start in a patient. I tend to pass out when I get poked but was not bothered at all by poking some one else.

2 comments:

allyson said...

I wasn't sure about the whole tag thing either but I'm glad you responded. It seems "wanting" to get out of bed it a family trait.

The Mollotte Family said...

These are funny, Jodi. I agree with the sleeping thing, why don't kids inherit that? :) Happy Birthday!!