Sunday, February 22, 2009

Matt and Jodi have been tagged!

Matt's been tagged!
1.) Post Rules on blog. 2.) Answer the six "8" item questions.
3.) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS.
1. Bill O'Reiley
2. ESPN
3. Seinfeld
4. Discovery
5. History
6. Myth Busters
7. Dirty Jobs
8. FOX News
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY.
1. Worked at REC all day (Saturday)
2. Went out to Inca's (dinner) with Kameron and Christine
3. The three S'S
4. Picked up Hudson from Domanic's
5. Watched TV
6. Talked to my dad
7. Talked to Eric (brother)
8. Ate bowl of cereal for breakfast.
8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO.
1. Summer
2. Boating
3. Taking my pond out
4. Boys wrestling tournaments
5. Jodi graduating
6. Work
7. Work
8. Work
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. McDonalds
2. Burger King
3. Taco Bell
4. Arby's
5. Subway
6. Quiznos
7. Denny's
8. Shari's
Italic
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST.
1. Being out of debt
2. Jodi getting a job
3. No more bills
4. New personal pickup
5. 4-wheelers and motorcycles for me and my boys
6. Vacation
7. Snow mobiles
8. Jodi to conceed and buy a pickup to drive.
8 PEOPLE I TAGGED.
1. Eric B.
2. Brandon J.
3. Heather J.
4. Seila
5. Kennedy
6. ????
7. ????
8. ????
Jodi's tag
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. House
2. CSI - Las Vegas
3. CSI - Miami
4. Numbers
5. Devine Design
6. ER
7. Extreme Home Makeover
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Yelled at kids to clean their rooms
2. Laundry
3. Studied
4. Went out to dinner with Kameron and Christine
5. Held baby Kutter
6. Talked to Shannon on the phone
7. Made pumpkin squares
8 things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Graduating from BBCC
2. Getting a job
3. No more studying
4. No feeling guilty when I sit down to relax
5. Going on vacation
6. Buying a New vehicle
7. Hunter playing sports in High School
8. Mom and dad coming home
8 of my Favorite Restaurants
1. Dana's
2. Tsunami Sushi (no- I don't like sushi)
3. Thai Quisine (reminds me of Mei-lings)
4. Wendy's
5. Dairy Queen
6. Taco Bell
7. Olive Garden
8. Quiznos
8 things on my Wish List
1. Bigger house (to contain the noise)
2. New car of my choice
3. Week+ long vacation
4. Bills all paid off
5. Brandon to be healthy and happy
6. No more stress - anxiety
7. Kids that obeyed the first time they were asked
8. All my to do list tasks- done!
8 People I tagged
1-8: Who ever reads this!

Bold

1 comment:

allyson said...

Wow! Matt was really honest with his tag (especially the 3 S's). And you guys need to get out more. All of Matt's favorite restaurants were fast food. I'll see if I can get Eric to participate.